It's Shonda Thursday, I have the day off and it's been a month since I started working in retail. A week ago I got trained at the cashier and my hands no longer shake with anxiety when I start the transaction so that's good. Part of the anxiety was that I was afraid of messing up. The last two days at the cashier, it was out of wack and wasn't taking the 40% discount automatically. The screen was displaying the wrong prices thus, I had to use the calculator. I come back to work on Friday and I hope the computer is calibrated well with the current prices.
Now Grey's Anatomy is going on and I'm watching the tension between Meredith Grey and her sister (who came from way out of left field- plot wise) Margaret Pierce. Dr. Webber keeps hesitating on telling her, he's her father. Eventually, I know there'll be a dramatic confession. Dr. Pierce seems like an interesting character to get to know and her parents sending the awkward hotdog singogram showed the difference between Meredith's and Margaret's upbringings. While Grey's Anatomy is okay, I'm more looking forward to the political drama on Scandal and the murder mystery in How to Get Away with Murder.
Spoiler:
Margaret Pierce actually told Meredith Grey. I thought this was going to dragged through for the rest of the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment